Maximize the Productivity of Your Team
Successful organizations are now offering executive coaching across job levels and functions. Leadership coaching is no longer a benefit just reserved for the C-Suite. With the spike in remote working teams, coaching is more important than ever to engage and maximize the performance of your team.
- Susan’s authentic style is approachable and warm. Susan is astute in listening and being able to bring out the best in others, enabling them to learn more instinctively.
- Susan will engage the leadership team to align behaviours to define and cultivate the desired culture. Whether that is through one on one coaching, in a group format, or by weaving lessons into materials and programs, Susan has the experience to determine the best approach that will offer the best outcome.
- Susan has leveraged her unique education and training in neuroscience, psychology and theatre to help others find their voice, leadership style, and collaborative skills that make them better leaders.
- Susan has helped emerging leaders and executives alike. Her power in asking thoughtful questions while being an active listener and balancing the right approach is her unique signature.
- Implementing a company vision can be challenging. Susan has helped leaders execute their vision by working with both executive teams and groups on how best to collaborate to bring their vision to life.
Brain Based Coaching
All of our leadership coaching packages are based on neuroscience and delivered by Certified International Coach Federation Coaches. Profitability increases between 14% to 29% among organizations that take a strengths based approach to leadership; and employee turnover decreases between 20% to 73%.
We are NOT one of those fluffy, new-age leadership practices that gets people to do silly team based exercises that involve building the tallest tower together or talking about their feelings in a group setting. Power HR is business focused, and we measure the results we deliver for our clients.
We do believe in the power of inspiration to tap into the employees leadership potential. We do this through changing behaviours and beliefs based on neuroscience.
Maximize Leadership Effectiveness
Leadership coaching is a powerful lever of increasing employee motivation and performance. Employees want to feel like they are growing professionally in their careers. By asking powerful questions that support employees in achieving a growth mindset and re-framing limiting beliefs and assumptions, leadership coaching can greatly increase employee productivity and performance.
Reduce Employee Turnover
Employers that invest in their employees build successful teams that win. Many employers fail to realize the return on investment they make in their employees as they do not dedicate sufficient resources to developing employees soft skills and mind-set. Employers need to train their teams on how to be effective coaches and how to lead teams effectively. Top performing organizations like Shopify recognize the power of leadership coaching to maximize business growth.
Accelerate Employee Promotion Readiness
Employees who participate in one-on-one employee coaching and group coaching programs are promotion ready at an accelerated rate compared to those employees who do not receive this support. The benefit of working with an external coach is that employees feel safe working with a confidential, third party to ask those sensitive questions that they may not feel comfortable raising to their immediate supervisor. There are no political interests that employees have that are embedded within an organization that acts as a barrier to building trust with the coach.
Click on the pink links below for details on our leadership coaching packages.
Bi-Weekly 60 Minute Coaching Session
Access to Online Coaching Resource Dashboard
Strengths Based Assessment
360 Degree Assessment
Learning Agility Assessment
Goal Planning Dashboard
Update meetings with Internal Stakeholders (i.e. Boss, HR, etc.)
"Susan is an extremely dedicated and knowledgeable HR&OD professional who has a keen understanding of policy development and approvals process in a municipal context. She is able to develop options and clear policies based on thorough analysis in an effective and efficient manner that aligns to the needs of the organization and stakeholders."
- Dave Mignault, Manager, Organization Development & HRMS, City of Kingston -