New Manager Group Mastermind
Via Live Zoom video conference. Limited seating up to 12 participants.
Are you a new people manager? Optimize your probability of success by learning from a peer-based coaching group led by a Certified Executive Coach. Many new managers fail as the skills that got them promoted are different than those that make a team leader successful. This mastermind is designed as highly interactive so peers can share challenges and discuss strategies that works. Each of the six sessions will be focused on a specific topic relevant to new managers as described in each module.
- 1Get clear on what key leadership competencies drive employee engagement and how to motivate and align a team
- 2Tap into a network of new managers to share leadership lessons learned, insights, and experience
- 3Develop coaching skills to have more impactful conversations
- 4Develop Inspired Leadership™ Capability
Week 1: Building Trust Based Relationships
Week 2: Getting Clear on Your Values and Career Objectives
Week 3: Courageous Conversations
Week 4: Defining Your Personal Brand
Week 5: Daily Management & Productivity
Week 6: Finding the Rights Mentors & Coaches
Zoom Video Conference (attend anywhere)
$750 + HST for 9 hours of coaching facilitated by a trained International Coach Federation Certified Executive Coach. Capped at a maximum of 12 participants in a Mastermind group.
90 minute sessions at 11am Atlantic time:
"Susan is an extremely dedicated and knowledgeable HR&OD professional who has a keen understanding of policy development and approvals process in a municipal context. She is able to develop options and clear policies based on thorough analysis in an effective and efficient manner that aligns to the needs of the organization and stakeholders."
- Dave Mignault, Manager, Organization Development & HRMS, City of Kingston -