Executive Leadership Group Mastermind
Via Live Zoom video conference. Limited seating up to 12 participants.
Are you in an executive role and spend most of your time dealing with team conflicts? Join a peer-based mastermind group to learn from other Executives and a Certified Executive Coach on how to coach your team and start increasing leadership effectiveness among your middle managers. Stop trying to do everything yourself, and start delegating. Learn how to create a culture that encourages Inspired Leadership. Share strategies that deliver results through people are shared to Multiply Leaders to Grow Your Business.
- 1Refine your capability to consistently demonstrate key leadership competencies that make you and the team more effective.
- 2Tap into a network of other executives to learn from their experience, strategies, and insights.
- 3Become more aware of your own authentic leadership voice and development areas.
- 4Develop Inspired Leadership Capability to motivate your team.
Week 1: Build Trust Based Relationships
Week 2: Get Clear on Your Values, Vision and Strategy
Week 3: Communication for Organizational Alignment
Week 4: Maximize Productivity and Organizational Effectiveness
Week 5: Engage Your Team to Tap Into Potential
Week 6: Create a Culture of Coaching and Wellness
Zoom Video Conference (attend anywhere)
$750 + HST for nine hours of coaching facilitated by a certified International Coach Federation Coach. Capped at 12 participants per mastermind group
90 minute sessions at 11am Atlantic time:
"Susan is an extremely dedicated and knowledgeable HR&OD professional who has a keen understanding of policy development and approvals process in a municipal context. She is able to develop options and clear policies based on thorough analysis in an effective and efficient manner that aligns to the needs of the organization and stakeholders."
- Dave Mignault, Manager, Organization Development & HRMS, City of Kingston -