Entrepreneur Leader Group Mastermind
Via Live Zoom video conference. Limited seating up to 12 participants.
Are you an entrepreneur with no peer advisory group? Would it be helpful to have a peer group of other entrepreneurs to share insights from those who have faced similar challenges?
The Entrepreneur Leader Mastermind is set up deep dive into leadership essentials to fuel leadership capability. Many entrepreneurs are guilty of trying to do everything themselves. This slows growth and is not the right way to scale a business and motivate your team. Entrepreneur Leaders can learn from each other facilitated by a Certified Executive Coach.
- 1Grow your business by leveraging a mastermind collective intelligence
- 2Grow key leadership competencies that increase employee engagement
- 3Tap into a network of entrepreneurs who can act as your personal advisory panel to tackle business challenges
- 4Develop your capability of being an Inspired Leader
Week 1: Creating Trust Based Relationships
Week 2: Building a Dream Team
Week 3: How to Win Free PR
Week 4: Crafting a Vivid Vision
Week 5: Productivity & Daily Management
Week 6: Creating a Culture of Inspired Leadership
Zoom Video Conference (attend anywhere)
$750 + HST for 9 hours of coaching facilitated by a trained ICF Executive Coach. (A minimum of 5, and maximum of 12 participants in Mastermind group
90 minute sessions at 11am Atlantic time:
"Susan is an extremely dedicated and knowledgeable HR&OD professional who has a keen understanding of policy development and approvals process in a municipal context. She is able to develop options and clear policies based on thorough analysis in an effective and efficient manner that aligns to the needs of the organization and stakeholders."
- Dave Mignault, Manager, Organization Development & HRMS, City of Kingston -