Emerging Leader Group Mastermind
Via Live Zoom video conference. Limited seating up to 12 participants.
Accelerate your Emerging Leaders soft skills and leadership effectiveness to deliver business results. This Emerging Leaders Mastermind Group includes young professionals who aspire to move into a leadership role. Each bi-weekly session covers a different topic on key leadership competencies. These sessions are highly interactive so participants can learn from each other as facilitated by a Certified Executive Coach.
- 1Get clear on key leadership competencies - what are they and how to start to demonstrate these leadership skills in an individual contributor role
- 2Build a network of Emerging Leaders to Gain Insights and Share Hacks
- 3Identify opportunities to demonstrate leadership at work and accelerate your career progression and opportunities
- 4Develop Inspired Leadership Capability
Week 1: Building Trust Based Relationships
Week 2: Defining and Communicating Career Objectives
Week 3: Having Courageous Conversations
Week 4: Establish Clear, Forward Facing Goals
Week 5: Self Care, Wellness Habits & Mental Health
Week 6: Importance of Mentors & Coaches
Zoom Video Conference (attend anywhere)
$750 + HST for 9 hours of coaching facilitated by a certified International Coach Federation, Executive Coach. (Capped at 12 participants)
Program also includes one private 1:1 individual 60 minute coaching session with an International Coach Federation certified coach.
90 minute sessions at 10 am Atlantic time:
"Susan is an extremely dedicated and knowledgeable HR&OD professional who has a keen understanding of policy development and approvals process in a municipal context. She is able to develop options and clear policies based on thorough analysis in an effective and efficient manner that aligns to the needs of the organization and stakeholders."
- Dave Mignault, Manager, Organization Development & HRMS, City of Kingston -